Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Setup Sheets

yorx57

We upgraded from from V9 to X6 a couple months back. After getting everything pretty much setup and running I was just recently looking into the setup sheets using ActiveReport. Looks very interesting except for a huge problem. When I run the report, I keep getting errors that the images cannot be found. After some digging around I found that I do have the images in the proper directory (../shared/common/reports/img). However when trying to view the images through windows I am getting an "invalid, corrupt or damaged bitmap file" error on all of the images except for about 6 to 8 of them. We have X6 installed on two computers and the second system is showing the same results. We had installed X5 awhile back (demo) and I checked the images on that system. It only has the 6 to 8 good images installed.

Is there some way to get a "good" copy of these images??

After some digging around today I found the problem! :thumbsup: It is a bug with the Setup Sheet Screen Capture, it is producing an erroneous value in the bmp's file header - specifically at offset 0x0a which is the bitmap data offset value. The value is being miswritten/calculated as 0x3a and should be 0x36.