Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak overload reset procedure

romeo123400

Does anyone out there know the procedure from recovering from machine faults

other than rebooting the entire system.

Everytime I have the slightest bump the machien faults out and I cant clear the alarm message.

Running a Mazak quick turn Nexus 200ms.

In fact I have a few questions for anyone that is an expert operator. I'm faily new to Mazak and get stuck every

now and then. Could use a reliable source to guide me in the right direction from time to time.

Well depending on the age it might be a different control I think.. think at one time they came with 640 controls and then they come with the newer style thats out now thats a bit different .. I think in either case the MF2 button is usually within a couple inches of the MF1 button on the control.. its not hidden in the cabinet or anything like that..

If you are new to the mazak you may or may not know that Mazak has free phone support for service or application help. Check the website http://www.mazakusa.com/locator.asp and find the office near you to call. Have your machine serial number handy, they will ask for it. To be honest you will likely have to leave a message but they will call you back and most of the time they can get you going in the right direction.