Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Programming and probing backup tools

We have a new Haas EC 400 horizontal, with a work and tool probe. I am using the tool life management and it works great as long as the tool doesn't break or alarm out. 

I am pretty new to this type of programming, so I need some help on how to program for multiple backup tooling. 

Using the Tool life management, when I do a tool check probe I can't get it to change to the next available tool if  the tool never reached a condition that expires that tool.

I am using...

G65 P9853 B1. T#3026 S.5 H.005 M200

IF[#2200EQ1]GOTO100

GOTO322 (CONTINUE PROGRAM)

N100
T1032 M6 (1032 IS MY TOOL LIFE GROUP#)

I have got it to work if I add #8032=1, but that only works for that one tool (T32).

N100

#8032=1 (expire tool)

T1032 M6