Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X9 Display Multiaxis vectors

Slepydremr

Perhaps I've overlooked a switch that allows you to display the vectors again in the multiaxis paths in X9.

They sure look nice now that they appear as normal tool motion, but that's not helpful when the vectors are doing something crazy and the only way to even see it is if you back plot each operation. Instead of just seeing the vectors right when the path is created.

Does anyone know of a way to toggle them on and off?

Thanks John. 

I found that, but it would be nice if I could see the vectors instantly without having to go through back plot.

I just made the jump from 7 to 9. I'm liking most of the changes, and this one isn't so bad, since it does make the paths look nicer, I'd just like to be able to see the vectors easily as well.

Also is it my imagination, or are the 5 axis paths taking longer to regenerate than they used to. 

I did a fresh install of 9 so i can't run a file in 7 and then in 9 to compare regen times.