Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Forum name :(

Nay!

Someone think that he is seriously ill . James Meyette (spec, superGod 5000+)

made his verdict- MPD !

quote:

... You know, there's medication out there to help with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)

But he is wrong .

We three different persons ,not personalities ,but very close friends and we stick to it !

Iskander said to me today :

quote:

One cause of retiring is I do not like relation to the post count as something divine.

Most of my posts are worth nothing ,full of spam or BS .

Take for example Bryan314 the guy I appreciate very much and look on his post count .

At the forum beginning therr were no avatars nor senior members .

I want to say that I appreciate James Meyette or

Jay ,or Rekd ,Or Millman^.... or Saint Bullines (a man without face not for a post count ,but for something different .

I hope you understand what I mean !

I am retiring and give a chance for two other persons to take my place .

Anyway we three have a lot of work now working like ***es 12-14 hours a day so anyway we will not have time for something serious .

Winnie not a bad poet and Eeyore has some basic intelligence .

After that we drank beer ,sang together ACDC song "Thunderstruck " and he went away rather drunk smile.gif

Yes ,my human friend Andrew ,it looks like forum engine compares the entered name with a whole database of names (actual ,used and deleted )and never distinguish the user former names to other names )

Now look at this :

Eeyore

unregistered

posted 04-22-2004 09:41 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like it can be corrected...

It means admins can do anything they like ,sorta fooling poor donkey ?~? !~!

Anyway I like my new name so why to change .

Starting this thread I wanted to warn future namss changers -you can have problems ,that`s all .

Iskander he knows this good ,he was never successful to return to any of his former names .

With best regards biggrin.gif