Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Warning Pop Ups during tool settings for Pocket Ops and others ?? MC 2020

I just started getting this pop up for some reason that i have not seen before. whenever i start a new tool op like pocket and go to add info in all the boxes i usually save it to defaults  so i don't have to change everything all the time for certain tools that may only need a speed change or feeds i can just most of the time just set depths and click and go  on to the next tool .Except Now when i go to save it to defaults i get this pop up.2023-05-24_9-11-02.png.02aa9e1c43712bdaedf5112f37b366ea.png

My question is what causes it and how to get my defaults for all the tools i have saved to pre fill the tools when i select them again to use.

Thanks To All

Most Appreciated

• CADCAM3D5AXIS changed the title to Warning Pop Ups during tool settings for Pocket Ops and others ?? MC 2020
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2023 at 11:46 PM, CADCAM3D5AXIS said:

I just started getting this pop up for some reason that i have not seen before. whenever i start a new tool op like pocket and go to add info in all the boxes i usually save it to defaults  so i don't have to change everything all the time for certain tools that may only need a speed change or feeds i can just most of the time just set depths and click and go  on to the next tool .Except Now when i go to save it to defaults i get this pop up.

2023-05-24_9-11-02.png.02aa9e1c43712bdaedf5112f37b366ea.png

My question is what causes it and how to get my defaults for all the tools i have saved to pre fill the tools when i select them again to use.

Thanks To All

bloxorz

Most Appreciated

I suspect you have malware or adware installed:
- If you installed antivirus software, it is the root of the problem, I'll say.
- Remove all third-party antivirus, VPN, and optimization software.
- all known to interfere with Mac's built-in security and cause troubles with macOS
+ Profiles under System Preferences Click inside of it, then cross off all the suspicious items. (If no profiles are detected, this Preference pane won't be available.)
+ Additionally, make sure you are not using a SOCKS proxy:
Uncheck the box under "Proxy" in "System Preferences>Networks>Advanced" in "Ventura" under "System Settings." 
Without user involvement, adware/malware launch daemons can configure SOCKS proxies.
(SOCKS is an Internet protocol that allows clients and servers to communicate by exchanging network packets via a proxy server.