Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas pallet change macro

Ballnose Bill

I am looking for the breakdown of the pallet change sequence on the next generation haas control.

M50 is the m code but I would like to create a small cleaning sequence between pallet one and two. Seems pretty easy yet its been as like pulling teeth. 

I get nope just M50. It cannot be. I just want to bring a tool up and blast the pads with coolant prior to the next pallet being clamped down. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

16 minutes ago, Ballnose Bill said:

I get nope just M50.

In my very long love/hate relationship with haas I've realized when someone from there says something along the lines of "nope. just M50", it's because that particular person just doesn't know what they're talking about. Ask a few other people and you'll get the info you're looking for. 

• Like 2

How about any post guys out there? Anyone familiar with writing a new code for this 

Hass vf2 with pallet pool. Next generation control.

A copy of the m50 macro would be sweet but I get it, no one is sharing that. 

Gotta be someone out there with this information willing to write a small code inbedded  into the m50. 

3 hours ago, Ballnose Bill said:

A copy of the m50 macro would be sweet but I get it, no one is sharing that. 

Wouldn't that just be a 9000 program?

On 8/5/2023 at 6:42 AM, Tim Johnson said:

I know nothing about Haas other than they have less than average F1 cars.

Why should their F1 cars be any different than their machining centers?

I mean, yeah, their F1 cars can finish a race just like their machining centers can finish a part. But it's almost NEVER going to be the first one done. :lol:

• Haha 4