Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tutorials a waste of Time??? Are they

3D Generator

Well the belt i am wearing at this moment is brown.

Does this count?

i used to have another brown belt when i was younger wear did i put that one.

went with my my white cotton outfit.

------------------

jay/ aka cadcam

Precision Programming

cnc programming &

Predator reseller

email: [email protected]

web: www.ppcadcam.com

Mastercam forum FTP free file support

ftp://www.ppcadcam.com

User: mastercam

Pass: forum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

My belt goes with the jacket my wife makes me wear, it's kind of uncomforatble though, it makes my arms go behind my back, and has a zipper in back instead of in fromt. Do you have one? They're pretty nice. biggrin.gif

------------------

James M. ;)

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

We HAVE to have fun sometimes, otherwise, we'd go crazy. On second though, I've got to be crazy because if I were not crazy, I'd be a "suit" somewhere with all my pedigrees hanging up on the wall instead of being in a field where there is no respect for what we do. But you know what, I wouldn't trade what I do for anything. Wouldn't trade for anything.

------------------

James M. ;)

Sorry that our tutorials don't cover all the information that you would like to get from a software manual. They are just application tutorials in which we are trying to give some examples of how to generate toolpaths in a given situation. They were not meant to teach you the software inside and out and I am aware that a lot of information like the "why's" are not covered in them. They were meant for beginners to become familiar with the sofware and not to replace the training.

Thank you for you sugestions. We will take them in consideration when improving the tutorials.