Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Install question

Rob_QM

I am currently running 2023 with multiple seats and have a network license. The Hasp is setup on its own system as a "license server".  I would like to utilize the CIMCO editor that comes with mastercam on other systems so I can edit and use the DNC feature on the shop floor.

Is their a way to install the just editor and required Hasp software?

9 hours ago, Rob_QM said:

Is their a way to install the just editor and required Hasp software?

Not as far as I know.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember someone asking the same question a few months ago. I believe the response they got was the Cimco Editor that comes with Mastercam is reliant on some of the background Mastercam files. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Jake L said:

Not as far as I know.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember someone asking the same question a few months ago. I believe the response they got was the Cimco Editor that comes with Mastercam is reliant on some of the background Mastercam files. 

That is what I am finding so I just did a full install and just use the editor.

Thanks