Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

haas rotary table problem

JCLM

and are you trying to use WCS or just named views to control the plans.

go in to the T/C plane button on paramater page one of the op and make sure the WCS is off if you are not using this to control were the part datum is.

then make sure that the plane is corect in Tplan.

if you are using WCS then make sure the Tplane is correct and that there is no added value here.

one other thought maks sure that if you are using the WSC for locating that they are all the same.

Just few thoughts.

James, I am using the mphaas post.

Jay, in the T/C plane button my tool plane and constructin plane button are on and the WCS button is off. The tool plane and const. plane are both set to #10. The #10 is the view I created when I programmed the hole at that position. Also, the work offset button in the lower left hand corner is NOT checked. When I backplot the tool it shows it doing what I want and posts out the correct A values but always puts in the different work offsets. Thanks.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I believe the post is set up to automatically count up in offsets on rotary moves.

To make sure this never happens, on your T/C planes set a value. 0 = G54, 1 = G55, 2 = G56, etc...