Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Verification Problem

Ajit

Hi Friends

I found strange error today for Verification. In one of operation I am using C'SINK Tool. Initially I keep tool diameter equal to 8.4 and try to verify Operation unable to see verification.

But when I change tool Diameter to 8.5 or 8 or 10 then operation is verify correctly.

Is any one face such problem?

Thanks in advance

Ajit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any solution?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

upgrade to 9 and sign mantenance .

I`ve seen this and a bunch of funny and not so funny things in 8 (especially related to compensation ).

There are some funny things not related to verify too .

Like you set a filtering (geometry )to 0.005 and relation 2:1 and calculation time takes eternity .

You change your setting to 0.051 or 0.049 and it

takes 50 times less time .

I never make a lot of effort on verify ,I use it rarely ,especially in 8 it is not clean of bugs .

Most of tome I use only backplot ,but if I use verify ,nevertheless I still use backplot as a first check

HTH

The in backplot I trust