Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HELP! HELP!

Michael Reynolds

I'm trying to do usable toolpaths for the "car-I" model for our openhouse COMING UP THIS SUNDAY, and I'm getting a message that says "error allocating memory" or something. Granted, I'm NOT an expert on surface toolpaths, but I really need help getting the nc program for this one. I'd like to use a 1/2" carbide 4 flute EM for a rouph path, a 1/2" ball (carbide) EM for the finish path, and the same 1/2" EM for profiling the perimiter of the thing.

I'm pretty sure that the file is still on the FTP site, so any help would be VERY appreciated...

The first person that sends the usable file (mpfanpst) gets the keychain from the open house mailed to them.....

Thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hi Bertau!

The open house went ok, most of machines were set up and running. I had our Hardinge cobra lathe running salt & pepper shakers, our Monarch running a hair dryer boss, had our cell con horizontal ALMOST set up to run Cadcam's car, but didn't have the time or the nerves to run drip feed for the first time in front of LOTS of people. Ran keychains (the one on the ftp site) on one of our Kryle VMC's, and last but not least, had tensile strength test bars set up & running on our Miyano twin spindle.

I'll add a link to our schools web page so you can check out our labs, n stuff. I was just there myself, and wasn't impressed with the page.

Anyway, THANK YOU ALL for all your help! Especailly Cadcam, for all he did. (I plan on running that car sometime this week, by the way...)

http://mpt.corning-cc.edu/

Thanks again,

Mike R.