Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Question about work

Bill

I remember Mcam used to have on their site a place for job postings. Does anyone know if it's still available?

We have been SOOO swamped with work and it just got even "worse" wink.gif . We are in need of a programmer (in house).

I think our biggest problem is that we are out in the country (more or less) and have a hard enough time finding quailty mold makers, so I can only imagine how I am going to find an MC programmer.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill

Flight Mold & Engineering Inc.

St. Clair, Mi.

If u would like to take a tool maker/machinist with over 30 years in the trade, that has studied MCam and CNC Programming and works with the demo version at home with all the books and study CDs from Mike Mantra , who knows I learn new things fast and might be able to help you out, I live in Indiana and would have no problem locating in MI.

All that stops you from getting what your looking for is investing in me and making a commitment as I would you.

Just a thought smile.gif

Mike