Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ATI RADEON 9700

dell1

My computer has a ATI Radeon 9700 IGP Video

card and I'm have problems with it, when I run mastercam.When I go to zoom, the box isn't there

You barly see it,it seems to flicker along with the cursor.Also the side menu is very slow when

I move my cursor along it,it dosn't seem to keep up to the cursor.If I slow down my Hardware Acceleration on my video card to 1/2 it seems to help.Does anyone know another way to fix this problem. Thank-you

You can do a search on ATI video cards there is a ton of info about them here.

You'll need to turn your hardware acceleration down to the 3rd line from the left as a minimum.

BTW

Welcome to the Forum cheers.gif

quote:

Hey Bullines, do you know if they are testing the radeon cards with X, the way you said "likely" kinda gave me shivers.

I personally don't have any ATI cards to test X with, but CNC Software has mentioned that they've been testing X with ATI cards and the results have been positive thus far.

quote:

I don't mind the g-force cards, but they don't seem to keep up wtih ATI.

This is true biggrin.gif