Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC 9.1 radius corner

victor nguyen

Hi !

please! someone tell How to control the radius corner on MC 9.1 on the Mill mode . I have 2" square , used .5 diameter end mill , contour around the square without any radius corner . I selected WARE for cutter comp , and turn on or off lead in/out .

Any time when the tool contour the square , it automatically trim 4 perfect square corner to .25 radius , all 4 corner .Even I did not fill any fillet around corner .

Please ! someone tell how to set the MC 9.1 to get perfect square corner as you want . Can you try some experiecment .

Any helps will be a great my appreciation .

Hi !

Thank you very much Rich and Dave for quick response . It worked OK now , I select None on Roll around corner , the tool goes square , the All , it roll around corner , but the corner is still square , because I looked in the post it shows 4 radius on 4 corner , I though it trim the corners . Sorry for my mistake

Once again Thank you very much MC 9.1 support teams .