Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Where is my NCI?

Bob K

Hi all.

Recently loaded MCAM V9.1 SP2 on a laptop and for some reason my NCI folder is empty. It has been many years since I've had to mess with my config. settings so I'm not sure what is going on here.

I do know that I have the NCI files mapped to the correct folder, I'm wondering if a file is even being created to save.

Thanks,

Bob K.

In your operations manager, when you hit post you will see that you can save NCI. If you want to see the mapping route for your NCI file go screen-configure files then go down your data path list and find toolpaths(NCI) and click on it and you will see the map route down in selected items data path. Hope this helps

By the way, my boy would like that peddle tractor and wagon on your web site!

cheers.gif

When you go to post do you get a menu that has an area where you have three checkboxs.

1. Save Nci File

2. Save Nc file

3. Send to Machine

Wish I could do a screen snapshot.

I personally dont save the Nci file. For me it is the drawing and the Nc file that is important to me.