Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NetHASP - Aladdin Monitor

MEV

In Version 9, I was able to run Aladdin Monitor on any computer on our network and see the IP address and computer name for all the licenses that are being used. Since updating to version X, I sometimes will get this information briefly, but the windows hour glass will pulse and the information will disappear and not redisplay. Would anyone know if I need to change a setting or is this something new in X? I am running file aksmon.exe version 1.4.1.0

Thanks, Mark

Greg,

Would you know if it matters if you use the Nhasp9 Utility or the NhaspX utility to monitor active licenses? I have been losing the licenses from both 9 and X when they are both open on the same computer. I have changed the local nethasp.ini file to increase the default timeout values. NH_SESSION=4 and NH_SEND_RCV=2

Mark

Jeremy

Where's this program at?

I have the program in C:NetHaspServerDiagaksdiag.exe. I don't beleive it is installed with X. I think I had it from version 9 or an update I had to install because of a problem I had with the license manager in 9.

Mark