Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hasp question

SBA

I installed on a new computer XP Pro, and I got at hasp set up the fowlling error

File Processing Error

Error Code 12,4 659 2

When I go into X directory and run Haspinfo it says hasp not found.

When I run Hasp X it seems to say everything is ok.

Mastercam X starts up and runs no errors. Is there a problem I need to correct? Thanks

Do you have a printer attached behind the HASP ?

If so, try removing the printer (after shutting down power to both the printer and the PC). There have been some reports of trouble where there are printers attached behind the HASP.

You might also download this program: http://www.mastercam.com/Support/Downloads...s/testhaspX.exe and see what that program reports when you click "Test". The information given by that program will help us determine what the cause of your problem is.