Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Anyone with X & Biesse p2p

TyK

Just curious if anyone out there is using Mcam X_router with a Biesse P2P router. If so what are you doing about a post. I am still waiting for one to be made for me, the 92X converter doesn't work for the post I had for V9. Gettin real good at drawing in MCX in the meantime.

cheers.gif

I tried the converter to get the post workin in X and I just can't seem to get it. All seems well until I try to find the posted nc file. It doesn't create one. (I searched every path possible and even a full system search fro the exact file name I posted, but it doesn't exist.)

I am eager to try to get it working, but have not been able to find the time to tweak all the control/machine def. settings. A nudge in the right direction would be helpful, but I can also be patient and wait for the one from IHS.

Thanks

Take a few minutes and zip everything up for me. Zip2Go the X stuff and include your original post, it's .txt file and the .hd9 used in 9. I'll see if I can't get it all working for you. Routers in general take a bit of extra work because you have to convert your .hd9 to a .gmd and then build your machine definition. If I can't get it to work, no one is going to get it to work... smile.gif

Email everything to [email protected]