Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MPSUBREP post and wcs

FLIPPER™

Hello, everyone,

I downloaded this post here and it works like I want for multiple homes and sub's. But, We also are starting to work with wcs's now. Op1 is bottom of part and Op2 is top and so on without moving model, creating the proper wcs and so on.

The post is not handling the z depths correctly. getting negitive numbers for initial plane and so on. Help if you can. thanks headscratch.gifbanghead.gif

Ive been checking and all seems to be in order. But what I have noticed is that the drilling events are what seem to be screwed up the initial palne line.

G00 G90 G54 X4.0354 Y0. S1500 M03

G43 H1 Z-1. T2

M98 P2101

M5

O2101

(1/2" ---SPOT DRILL - PECK DRILL)

Z-1.

G00 G90 X4.0354 Y0.

M08

G98 G83 Z-.08 R.1 Q.1 F3.5

Yes I am. The issue I am tring to locate seems to be in MC v9 and maybe not the post. I cannot seem to get the constrution plane and the tool plane and the wcs to all share the same point of location and view. Trying to correct the problem in the tool parameters always leaves me with one or the other being greyed out and not selectable. This is what I believe is the problem. When in X (with the same file opened in x) all three are always selectable and I can fix the problem. I Post, and all looks good. Im Puzzled. I have no ftp access "jmparis". sorry. Thanks again

Well still have the problem and cannot figure it out. Thanks for the help I have recieved.

I still believe its an issue with 9 and not the post. I am talking to IT Dept to update to latest update then check one more time. It works just fine with the MPMASTER.pst post. Yes, sorry, Im a newcomer to MC and to WCS. Only a year or so. Thanks again you are all very helpfull.

I do search the form first before asking questions.

All fixed now finally got admin rights to update v9 to latest and greatest and all I had to do is regen all opps and it posts great no more funky g-code. Sorry I could not send files Jmparis and Dave T.. By the time I would have got clearence for that the problem would have been fixed and yes it was. Thanks Again......The Flipper Man