Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I've entered the twilight zone

brilu397

Is there a quick way to reverse the order of the ops?

I wrote a program right before I went home last night, and when I opened it this morning all of my operations had been reversed. Like my op. manager had been flipped upside down. My tap was suddenly my 1st op. instead of last, and my drill is now going last. I didn't know it was possible for me to do this without dragging the ops around one at a time. I also don't know how to fix it with out dragging the ops.

In the mean time I'm going to keep my eye out for Rod Sterling.

I didn't think much of it at the time David as I wasn't 100% sure I hadn't stuffed something up myself while copying and moving some ops around. Now that brilu has seen the same thing I am 99.9% sure it wasn't me. Now that I am more familiar with X's qirks and the red arrow, if I see it again I will report it.

Bruce

I could be mistaken here, but it SEEMS like I had once copied an op and pasted to discover that all the ops had been selected. The new pasted ops were in reverse order, so deleting the original ops instead of the new ones would have left them reversed.

Did you have something like that happen?

Just saw this. I had a similar problem last week. Had about 18-20 ops programed and got out to work on something else. When I came back, the ops were messed up. Most were reversed, but a couple were in random order. Still not convinced it wasn't something I did, but with others getting similar effects, it's starting to look like there could be a problem.