Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Frustrated long time user

JOHN HIMES

oooh, thanks! The right clicking works! But I've got another one. If I want to place a circle, set it to whatever diameter, then shift-click for a relative location, type in the X Y coordinates then hit enter (keyboard) the circle will appear then dissappear just as fast. It will always do this unless instaad of the enter button you must click the green checkmark. From then-on it will work but ONLY AFTER clicking the green arrow. Sounds like a bug. Does anyone else have this problem?

John ...hang in there buddy ....my list was just as long when i walked into X last year....even had a few heated arguments with a few of the regs over the same issues...But to be honest your speed will pick up dramatically in the next 3 to 4 weeks if you are using X all the time....I assure you its like getting behind the wheel of a proto Mazeratti that has no badges whatsover and someone hands you the keys and says here ...you want to take her for a spin?

You have know idea how its going to handle ...what the top speed is....how will it take the corners nor what kind of car it is eek.gif