Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Printing

dprovost71

dprovost71,

What are the exact steps you're following when you get the "crash". Which setup sheet are you using? Is it the Graphical User Interface (GUI), the .Set file or something else? What's the graphics card on your work pc? Is it the same Dell workstation you were using before at the Br. or Str. location? Was there anything updated on that pc recently? How up to date is the graphics card driver? How about the printer driver? I'd be happy to look it over for you if you want to give my a call. We can set up an online Tech Suport session. HTH cheers.gif

dprovost71,

If turning off the hardware acceleration allows you to view and print the setup sheet, it definitely sounds as if you have a graphics card issue. Correct me if I'm wrong Dave but does that Dell workstation have either an ATI card or no card at all (Intel graphics)? Turning off the acceleration is just a "band-aid" solution for now. Unfortunately that will affect the speed of processing more complex surface toolpaths. Changing the graphics card may not be possible but you can check to see when the driver was last updated. Right-click on the Desktop (everything minimized) and select Properties from the menu. Then select Settings-Advanced-Adapter and click on the Properties button on the adapter page. Select the Driver tab and it will supply you with the version number and date for the driver. If it's older than a couple of months, I recommend visiting the card maker's website and downloading the latest tested driver for that graphics card. HTH cheers.gif