Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

check surface

J.Taylor

you know, I have always had trouble with check surfaces.What I find works pretty well is to generate the toolpath without the check surfaces box checked.Then after it's generated go into the parameters and click the check surfaces box and specify .01 to leave on check surfaces.Then I open the geometry menu for that toolpath and go to check surfaces, select the surfaces you want as check surfaces and regen the toolpath.Works every time(for me). smile.gif

You have to remember to go to drive/check and define the check surfaces before running the toolpath. Then you have to remember to pick the drive AND the check surfaces when you do the toolpath.

Zero's suggestion works as well, but you have to process the surfaces twice.

All will be revealed at a later date wink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

All will be revealed at a later date

Ahhhhh, yes it will. Can't wait to talk about it. As a matter of fact, there is some really AWESOME stuff in V9 that I'm finding it harder and harder to live without. To quote one of my mentors

quote:

"All will be revealed at a later date"

That's all I have to say about that.