Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

anyone using moldplus CATIA translator with network license?

I'm having problem with the License server manager 3.10 for moldplus prodducts....

1. i got the license code with .doc extension, and it supposed to be .txt. The file shows some error opening in MS word and can't be open at all in notepad. renaming the xtension did'nt help.

2. I had to edit part of the serial no. I got, so it looks consistent to the format stated in the manual to get it working.

Automatic installation refuse to recognize the file, and I had to edit the .ini file to get it working..... the installation manual I used is dated Feb 2006, is this the latest?

any help?

it seems a nuisanse installing and get it running, I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.... banghead.gif

quote:

the installation manual I used is dated Feb 2006, is this the latest?

From Moldplus "latest version" section

quote:

CATIA V4 and V5 combined translator for Mastercam X MR2

26-May-2006 1.4.5

I've never used Catia translator or network license. I did have to get new codes for Moldplus to work with X if I am remembering correctly...

Sorry I can't offer better assistance...

Thanks for the link, Matt. I never checked the official site. I swear I'm getting stupid day by day....

I'm setting up for someone who owns XMR1. I'll double check the translator version I'm using when I get back to work tomorrow...

The License manager seem to be the latest, 3.10...why is it so hard to get it running? where did I screw up?