Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

hsm waterline

beej

I hate to say it but at the present time the Hsm waterline doesn't allow to have less material on the floor than the walls.

I've talked to one of the programmers and this looks like something that can be addressed and hopefully get it implemented.

As far as trying to get negative stock on the walls we can lie to Mastercam and give a smaller dia cutter which sould do the trick. Or have a negative stock on both the floor and the wall and raise the cutter .001 at the machine.

thanks, Mark

I have been using those work arounds and they do work good. But trying to explain these things to the operators everytime I do them is barely worth it. And if it happens to be a second shift operator forget it. But I'm glad you guys are working on it.

cheers.gif