Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Processor for Biesse Rover 23

Brad McIntosh

Having just been through this...Biesse has 2 controls on their machines. The OSAI 10/310 is Fanuc compatible and would probably be fairly easy to tweak in. The other control - XNC 1000 - is NOT in a "point-to-point" ascii format. Each operation is output as a block of variables. I've looked at this one and do not think that a Mastercam post is even possible. The control is designed to accept a .dxf file and run it's own toolpaths.

I have an altered AB8601 post I have dubbed "S10.pst" which runs 4 OSAI 10/310 controllers. All the 10 series have built in ethernet and if you're not using it, you should!

If you don't come up with any answers soon, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Software packages in the 10/310 do vary per machine so I can't gaurentee it will work but I bet it is close. biggrin.gif