Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

eMastercam HTML Setup Sheet X2

DC Gorn

I loaded X2as a side by side install and now when I convert from solidworks it reads into X2. No biggy I'll save it as a X file. Opps I can save back to a V9 and even V8 but not to X. Oh well I will convert my post and use X2. Done, aggg My setup sheet does not work. Is there a quick fix for this? Its Sunday and I need these programs on the floor Monday morning!

I tried to copy everything over under the post directory fixed my control def and now when I pick setup sheet I get nothing.

You need to run the set up sheet through the post update utility, as well. You also need to make sure the .psb file is in the same directory.

And yes you can save back to X, when you do a save as there is and options box, choose X1

Have you tried updating your MR2 copies and not the ones you've already copied into your X2 install.

Try this, delete the copies in X2

recopy your MR2 files into X2 and try to update those.

I also use the In-House sheet and have had no trouble using it in X2