Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Wire Back Plot

ToolMan184

Toolman184,

No I don't have that happen. It's something to with a buffer setting. I used to get that though.

Do a search as this has been covered a lot.

There is a buffer setting in your Quadro video card and one in mastercam. I believe you will need to disable the front buffer in Mcam and the back buffer in the video card.

It's something like that. Your problem will go away then.

cheers.gif

I would "assume" you'd see some strange behavior in mill as well.

But I would still check your settings and set them accordingly. Strange video has on many occasions been attributed directly to these settings

toolman184,

it was flickering and delaying when backplotting using the quick verify.i disabled front buffer and it stopped that.it still did something strange

after that.it was backplotting in isometric view

when i had the screen set at top view.not a big deal unless it keeps on doing that.

• 2 weeks later...