Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ribbon bar defaults

PeterM

Does anyone out there know if there is a way to change Ribbon bar defaults? I do not mean locking settings for ribbon bars, I don't really like that feature. I would like it if I could control which ribbon bars to lock and which to have return to their defaults, but thats another matter. Thanks

peter, this is from the help menu.

Ribbon bars function somewhat like dialog boxes but look similar to toolbars. You can undock, dock, and move ribbon bars, just as you can with toolbars. However, unlike Mastercam toolbars, ribbon bars (including AutoCursor and General Selection) are not customizable.