Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

STL from verify

Cuda84

I don't know if you'll consider this simple, but here goes.

Robert's problem: In the process of saving the STL file, it was simply using up all the available memory. The solution was to pre-compress the memory used by the results of the Verify session. By doing this, there was sufficient memory to complete the saving of the STL file.

Dave's problem: There is a bug in the API call we use to convert the model into an STL file. That problem has been reported to the vendor and we are awaiting a solution.

Hope this helps.

Hey guys, I just have to say that this thread is an excellent example of why I love using mastercam. The communication and cooperation between CNC, end users, resellers, etc. is top shelf.

I am currently in a room full of UG and ProE users right now banghead.gif , luckily it's temporary (just kidding) biggrin.gif . They do not have near the support or fast responses as we do. smile.gif

Thanks guys

cheers.gif