Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

post fix help

cncchuck

I have a Haas post that only puts a diameter offset call at the first cutter comp line. i would like it to output on every g41 or g42 call up when i use wear comp.this has bit me more than once and want to fix it. any help would be appreciated , i can figure some things in posts but am by no means a guru.

Go into this section of your post

code:

pccdia          #Cutter Compensation

#Force Dxx#

if prv_cc_pos$ <> cc_pos$ & cc_pos$, prv_tloffno$ = c9k

sccomp

if cc_pos$, tloffno$

and add a * to the

*tloffno$

The HAAS machine is like a FADAL, once it reads it it will use that same number until it changes. the * should force it out at every call.,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, long time reader, 1st post. After a similar experiance as cncchuck, I remembered this post and apllied the solution to my mphaas post, only it worked to well, the d# is on all the lines from the G41/G42 to G40. Prolly won't hurt anything, but will wipe the setup guys out. Any idea how to force the d on only the line with the G41/G42? Running x2 mr1 sp1. Thanks Jeff

Jeff here was the issue you were having

code:

pccdia          #Cutter Compensation

#Force Dxx# - to Force diameter offset number, remove pound character from next line

if prv_cc_pos <> cc_pos & cc_pos, prv_tloffno = c9k

sccomp

if cc_pos$, tloffno$

Someone had placed a # in front of the if prv_cc_pos line and that was causing the improper output