Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Backplot Bug

johnner

I was wondering if anybody was having a problem with backplot on X2 MR2, when the slider makes the transition from one tool to another my display area goes black for second so if I am doing alot of spotting and drilling and tapping

or any short duration toolpath the display area just flickers, I went into X2 MR1 and MC9 and there working fine,it only happen in MR2 any help would be appreciated

Win XP Pro Sp2

3GHz P4

2gig ram

X2 MR2,Mill Level 2, Lathe,Solids

I went to the device manager to see what I had for a card on the display adapters tab it said Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

must have onboard video?

also I went to the Backplot options clean up screen and Tool Change is checked

operation change is unchecked not sure what is supposed to be enabled or disabled here

Thanks for the help guys, I have to leave both boxes unchecked to get it to stop, also I went back to X2 MR1 to see what I had enabled there and it was clean up on tool change and it works fine, must be a problem in MR2! I like using that feature for multiple toolpathes, other wise the previous toolpath interfere's with the next

and makes it very confusing to see what I cut and what I didnt.