Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

TFM Lathe Training CD Now Available

Mike Mattera - TFM

Hello All,

I'm posting this here because a lot of people have asked for Lathe Video training. I was able to produce a new video training CD for Mastercam X2 Lathe, using a demo disk that someone gave me.

If anyone is looking for something like this, you can find it at my web site...

http://www.tipsformanufacturing.com/html/x_lathe_1.html

International buyers can purchase it from my other web site http://www.tipsforcadcam.com (shipping is set up different there)

Hope this is OK to post. As I said, a lot of people have requested a CD like this. Now it's available.

Happy Holidays to everyone on the forum.

Sincerely,

Mike Mattera

Tips For Manufacturing

The second CD for lathe will cover C axis.

This covers the core concepts that everyone needs to know before that get into Live tooling and such. It covers Rough, Finish, Multiple cuts, Groove, Thread, Cut off & Part Flip for ID and OD machining. Covers changing the NC format/code output. Creating, modifying, copying tools in the library. How to import DXF/DWG files and clean them up for machining. Covers different ways of machining from Solid models. How to position a solid model for lathe machining. Lots of good stuff in it. You wont be disappointed with the content or the quality.

There is a good description of what's covered at the web site.

Mike Mattera