Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Drill Block Creation Wizard

Bill L.

XRMR2 Router -

I see in the what's new file that an enhancement has been added for block drill and adding horizontal drills. There is mention of a drill block creation wizard.

I am not able to locate the wizard - how is it invoked?

I also wanted to know if current drill blocks in Machine Def can be edited to include/add the horizontal drills to the block drill?

You need to go into your Machine DEF and add it if it is not already there, as a child to your Drill Block attachment, similar to the right angle heads, then you can define it and use it.

You have to define a drill block operation, define the locations and then apply the Drill Block

John,

Thank you for the input, but that does not address my questions. I already have a drill block defined. It does not have horizontal drills set up.

From the What's new for X2MR2 - there is information about a new feature that provides for horizontal drills in the block drill configuration. It mentions a wizard to set up the block drill. I am not able to locate the wizard and there is nothing listed in help.

I wanted to know if I can edit my existing block drill to enhance it to include the horizontal drills?

• 2 weeks later...