Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CATIA V5 R18

Santa Fe

I have been having problems opening Catia V5 R18 with our MoldPlus translator. I'm using MoldPlus V1.9.10. Every thing is fine and normal until I get to the point where the Select Parts window comes out. All the part files in there are greyed out and none can be selected. I am not sure if we are doing something wrong when we download this files from the customer website or if I have incorrect settings in my translator or may be these files were saved with a newer version of Catia.

Does anybody have a Catia V5 R18 file to share with me?

I would like to try a file from a source other than our customer.

Yes I tried those and they open fine. But I still cannot open the xxx.CATProduct from our customer. Is it posible that we didn't download an importand piece of information to complete this assemblies.

By the way, on my Catia translator settings under ReadV5-Solids >> Loading mode >> the option for "loading solids as Mastercam solids" is now greyed out and I cannot select it, all I can select is "load solids as trim surfaces" which I don't like.

Is there a way to force the V5 files to load as solids?