Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Aggregat.dll

kenfromlodi

When I try to run the c-hook Aggregat.dll I get this error.

"version 9 aggregate toolpaths cannot be edited....blah blah blahh!!"

I dont understand why since I loaded X2MR2 right from the disc on a fresh system and have never had V9 installed on here.

Can someone help me out on this one?

Ken,

I don't think you'll even need to use the chook, you can define an aggregate right in your machine def, IF your post is set up to use it all should be well.

Thanks,

I was reading search strings and I was under the impression I needed to do this.

I have it set up in my mach def and am using a newer post.

I am a little unsure of why its not working but am sure i have alot to learn about this..

Do I have to change MR2 from zero?

I dont know why I cant get on the FTP site either. I was going to look for a sample.

Thanks again and I will keep trying with the set up I have and not worry about the c-hook.

Ken

[ 06-18-2008, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: kenfromlodi ]

Would anyone be gracious enough to let me peek at a sample of a right angle head in a horizontal spindle that is set up to cut parallel to the table?

I know its alot to ask but I am soooo stuck and the pressure is on over here, I am buried and dont have time to mess around to much longer before I will have to do the unthinkable! yes you got it!! HAND EDIT!!

I feel so cheap!!