Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

post wind up

PROG_MAN_DO

Hello fellow MC users,

I have a post problem I am sure someone can help me with. Ideally I would like to have the post go from +90.0 (or +91.0) to -90.0 (or -91.0) when rotating, as opposed to +90.0 to +270.0 which the post would consider the shortest distance. The post I currently am using works fine as long as you don't go past 90 degrees. I am working on a SH5000 Mori. The part has open angles which I am facing perp to the outer walls hence I am going past 90 degrees on both sides. Clear as mud right.. I am using a modified Mori fan 16 post Charles Davis from San Diego directed me to. I have tried to email him via the address on his contact card and it keeps getting kicked back to me. Help!!!

Thanks in advance regardless of the outcome!!!!

R.Johnson

confused.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

We've got Mori SH-630's and I use a modified version of MPMaster. It does quite well for me. It produces edit free code, plus it has HSM options, Look-Ahead, SHPCC/AICC, and HPCC, also it has Tool breakage detection. Let me know if you want a copy of it, of course, I'll need to send a copy to your reseller first so they know what's up. I don't like to step on reseller's toes since many of them I consider friends and I don't like to support the VAST piracy network. I hope you understand.

Let me know either here in the forum, or via e-mail.

Good morning James

Wow!!! That would be awesome..no editing. Granted I only have to do some minor edits such as removing the G325 on tools larger than .75 and input rotations on the M300 lines, but if you can get me edit free I would be so grateful..I am sure my reseller will not have a problem with it.

Here is my resellers name ,# & contact. [email protected] is where I send my inquiries.

Steve Kidd

Cimtech Inc.

253-922-8770

www.multiaxis.com

Thanks again

biggrin.gif