Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

More misc integers and posts

Bob W.

I have a few more questions regarding misc integers and posts.

1. What section controls what happens after a toolpath operation? It seems that the tool change sections control what happens before an operation.

2. G187 Pn Ennnn In a Haas control sets the default smoothness and corner rounding values. I am trying to set this up in my post as misc integer and misc real number and I am getting close. I want this feature to be operation specific and restore the default (G187 P2 E.05) when the operation is done. I added this to the null tool change (ptlchg0) section and it posted the G187 command at every depth cut and multipass. What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate the help and as you can see I am pretty new to post development. I have the lines of code pretty well figured out and I move them around the post and check the results in my NC file, basically trial and error. Now that I have been programming and running my machines for a few years (3) I am getting a feel for exactly what I want and need in my post. Time to put in the effort and make it happen :-) Not always easy though...

Thanks,

Bob