Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC post for Multicam machine with toolcomp.

Thomas Wingate

third and final post for now.

the company i work for just bought MC router.

initiallt we used the post supplied by multicam.

it worked fine untill i started doing toolcomp when it did not produce any g4142 at all. when i inspected the post i found it lacks these routines alltgether.

our uk MC supplier has said he would add the routines to the post, but i just wanted to check if it hadnt been done before.

anyone out there using MC on a multicam m series machine, with a post including toolcomp?

regards,

thomas w

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Thomas,

quote:

anyone out there using MC on a multicam m series machine, with a post including toolcomp?

I would take this as "nobody is using that particular brand of router with tool comp."

Sorry about that. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif Guess the furum can't be all things to all people.

It seems as though it's best to continue working with your reseller on this issue.

[ 06-25-2002, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

Hi Thomas-

We are very aware of the quality of the Multicam machine. Your best bet would be to go back to your UK Mastercam dealer, and have the post edited to include the toolcomp.

If you have any problems making this happen, please let me know ([email protected]). And please keep visiting this site. There are many experienced users here with a lot of good advice to offer. This is one of Mastercam's big strengths.

Take Care-

Doug