Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine Definition for Haas TL-2

tflew

We are looking at purchaseing a Haas TL-2 lathe in the next week or so and I would like to set up mastercam to program the lathe, but i don't see a machine definition that looks like it would work without alot of modification.

The lathe is TL-2 10" chuck, automatic tool changer, tailstock, steady rest. I am useing X3, mill3, lathe1.

Any help would be great. Just want to start playing with programing the lathe before it gets here. Couldn't find any info with a search. sorry if this has been covered before.

• 2 months later...

Still trying to get a working post for my TL-2 Hass lathe. Have contacted my reseller about issues I am having and they keep telling me they are working on it. I still can not thread using canned cycle (unless I edit the NC file) but it will do it in boxed. I am unable to select Home possition, the post always sends turret to machine home to change tools and that does not work well when you need the tailstock. I have been able to edit the NC file to insert my selected home position but it is a pain when you have to do that every time. Thanks for all the responces.