Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

GD&T ???

Yup,

There are datum points on the print and those are points between which the tolerance applies.

I did a bunch of this stuff a couple of years ago

Lockheed Martin, I'm bettin'

wink.gif

Yeah I know this software that would allow you to collect those points and then do an analysis of those points back to the surface model and give them a screen shot showing the deviations at each point to what ever tolerance you want as well as give them a complete detail report showing all of that is a matter of minutes. wink.gifwink.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Email me if you need some help giving source something back.

JP - You're right Lockheed Martin.

I was guessing that these AA-BB callouts were line or arc segments that are referred to by the feature control frame.

I usually see the all around symbol with this F.C. frame.

Ron - We don't have a CMM. I wish we did. Then we could write PC DMIS proggies to do the work for us. I'm still working on getting a new inspector right now. Ours just retired. Maybe we can justify the purchase if we hire someone with pcdmis experience.

Thanks guys. smile.gif