Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

GETTING VERIFY TO VIEW CORRECTLY FOR TRANSLATE LATHE PATHS

honeybunches

I have created paths on a part and translated the paths 2 more times for a total of 3 per bar pull. Problem is I am getting annoying errors indicating "construction plane of op does not match 1017 line" and I also cannot get a proper verify because it will not recognize that I cut one part off the bar before moving to the next.

Is this a settings issue? Any ideas on correction the errors? The backplot does show valid paths though it shows collision with the previous parts that will be cut off.

Verify in X4 for transformed lathe ops is a disaster. My verify shows all cuts being done with the same tool. It also shows multiple collisions that are not really there. Backplot is a little better, but not good enough in my opinion. BUT, the gcode comes out correctly for me. Backplot and veirfy for transformed lathe ops was a little better in X3/MU1. Anyone else notice this?

that is a bummer..... I thought X4 would have things whooped but sounds like I will just have to deal with these errors. My backplot too looks better but obviously does not recognize that I cut the bar off and to move down, ignoring the previous part.

I posted code for 3 parts so we will just have to see how that goes.