Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ help

RACINGCONVERTERS

I am using X+ tool list to create setup sheets. In my file I use one machine group and a new toolpath group for each position. So I use the c-hook create the Html then choose edit in word and save it as a word document for each position. When I go back to the first one to print it; it has the screen shot from the last html made. Can anyone tell me why this is? I don't recall it doing that before, but the last few parts it has.

Thank you

Oh yeah this is in X4

I too see this.

We use multiple setup sheet for every .mcx file, and try to store these setup sheets in the same folder as the .mcx on our network. The .hml files reference the .png file "TEMP", and the"TEMP" is created and overwitten eveytime you create a new setup sheet, it overwrites the images in any older setup sheets in that folder.

I am still working on how to work around this in my shop.