Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

XFORM ROTATE PROBLEM IN X4 MU1

diggityds

Running X4 MU1. After spending a couple of wasted hours messing with the dark verify and the shading options, ran into another problem trying to x-form rotate a simple solid with some wireframe geometry. I open a .sldprt and i usually x-form my part to the initial mastercam zero and work off the top WCS. Then I move my gnomen for any other side after that, but i always start my first program off the top wcs. The first initial x-form rotate worked fine off the side construction plane, then my second rotation moved everything and also rotated and copied my wireframe geometry in a different construction plane. Never had this problem in any other mcam before even ver9. Please somebody tell me WTF is going on. I wonder if Bill Gibbs can help me out on this one.

?ui=2&ik=9080577c7b&view=att&th=1248171101a7fdb5&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

[ 10-23-2009, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: diggityds ]

I feel you diggityds! X4 and X4 MU1 has more bugs in it than the roach motel! I don't understand why CNC even put it out? I've been programming with Mastercam for over 10 years and this version is the worst I’ve seen. When I started with this company we were using Gibbs! I hope you’re not serious about that. Even with the bugs in Mastercam it’s better than that software. Do like me and send your issues to your dealer.