Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

GUI setup sheet tool list

Bill H

The help menu talks about getting a tool list with a setup sheet, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me out here? I was going to include a screenshot of the help page, but X4 crashed (again!!) before I could get one. I'm getting five or six of these a day, but now I'm starting to rant.

First, you need to make sure you are set to "GUI" in the Configuration file. The default is "active reports".

Once you are set to GUI, select your operations in the Ops manager, and right click. Choose "Setup Sheet" from the right-click menu. This launches a dialog box.

On the left side of the dialog box is a big button that looks like a picture of some tools. This launches the tool list.

Once the tool list is displayed, you can toggle between summary and detailed views (I like the detailed) and then print it out.

HTH,