Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

moving notes

JayMan

Jay drafting is not entities it is drafting and by being that it is treated different than geometry so projecting it is not an option since it is not geometry. The only way to change drafting Z level is to translate it. If you have text you would like to project say for engraving onto a surface or something like that then you will want to create letters.

My 1st comment was about the 45 minutes you gave people to answer you, before throwing in the towel that it could not be done. Some of us are on the West coast and are 3 hours behind you so we might need more time helping people out was all. wink.gifwink.gif Sorry, been on this board for many years and just like to point out things to people they seem to miss. Have a good day and hope what was explained was helpful.

Oh and encase you did not know Crazy^Millman, Ron Branch @ Verisurf are my other user names on the board. You might ask why well for Beta testing I had to use my real name and Company and since I have changed jobs about 5 times in the last 6 years they changed the rules when I first got into the Beta program and would not let me use Crazy^Millman any more and most times when I respond on the forum I forget to change names back and forth. Just encase you need a history lesson. wink.gifwink.gif

Yeah Jay what can I say, but such is life there are some of us who say things and some of us who never say anything. Sharing and helping others can be taken in a good way or bad, it really comes down to what others get out of what you are doing. If someone makes a smart remark about people helping them and someone call them on it then the person calling them on it is the bad guy, but not the person who made the smart remark to begin with?? Huh imagine that. wink.gifwink.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif