Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

C axis enable main

westerfieldc

Alright I found another problem with my Mplmaster post. It posts M45 caxis enable main for the first caxis tool path bot not for the resulting paths, whic would be horible except the post outputs a M46 caxis disable everytime it does a G28 home position. I'm thinking that I need to force pcaxis_m_on but I'm not sure how. Thanks in advance.

Might need to run the debug and see where it being called from. It is probably somewhere in the retract part of the post. Might need to add logic to store the call. Turning off and on C axis code is something the post handles well. Might need to add a trigger or something that look to the tool_op$ to see what is being called and if it is a caxis toolpath then do not cancel the code. As I type this I am thinking you will probably need to add logic to the tool change and retract part to know it is called and not call it again in the tool change an in the retract. I am not back to V & M till Thursday and will see if I can look at it then if no one chimes in before then.

HTH