Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

rotation error

westerfieldc

I'm programming a manifold for vertical mill, it's complex so to keep the file size smaller i'm setting my wcs to what ever side I'm working on. The post sees this as I'm doing indexing work on a machine that is'nt setup for so I get a error when I post. There is nothing wrong with the code I just don't like gettin the error. Any ideas?????

westerfieldc,

Are you sure you are creating a new WCS and not a new tool plane. If you want rotation moves leave WCS set to top and create new tool planes. If you want to make a certain side of your part the top of your part then create a new WCS. One way to see if you did this correctly is to select gview top after you created the new WCS and you sould be looking down at the side of the part you set to top.