Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Verify display problems X2

Since I installed a new hardrive and reinstalled windows I am having verify display issues. When I rotate my stock in verify the screen keeps flashing back to the graphics display area. It only happens when I rotate my stock in verify. Graphics card is a Quadro FX4800. Verify works fine in X4. I messed with a bunch of the nvidia settings but can't fix the issue. Any help is appreciated.

Only reason for X2 is I have a bullet proof post for a 4-axis vertical mill. It's a modified mpmaster post. This machine has a lot of clearance issues so it required a lot of tweaking. I haven't had much luck with the post updater so I usually use X2 for this machine. I'm actually sucking it up right now and redoing the job in X4. I'll tweak the post as I go along. I still would like to to fix this issue. I am rotating the stock in verify dynamically with a space pilot. It does the same thing when I use the arrow keys on the keyboard to rotate the stock.

If the edited post was "tweaked" based on solid post editing format the update in McamX4 should work no problem.

I can't say if I had experienced the issue with McamX2 and the Space Pilot, I don't recall that being an issue. Do you have the latest maint release in McamX2? (X2-MR2-SP1)

Do you have McamX3 loaded? Does everything work there?

Currently Running:

McamX4 MU3,

McamX5 Beta

-w- Space Pilot

CJep,

I have the all latest updates and maintenance releases for X2. Everything was working great then I did a clean windows install and reloaded X2 and X4. The only problem I have is with verify in X2. I don't have X3. My post has been edited properly thanks to some help from members of this forum. I've have never been a fan of updating posts. I prefer to start fresh with the newest version of mpmaster for each release of mastercam. Its been my experience that each time you update a post you lose some functionality. I noticed your from Philadelphia. I work in Aston PA right around the corner.